26 Ways To Benefit...
The Benefits part of 'Cindy Bowden Insurance and Benefits' means a lot more than employee benefits; it refers to all the advantages you get from our expertise, experience and our inside-out knowledge of insurance. Beyond buying life insurance, business insurance or employee benefits, here are twenty-eight ways that we have helped our clients, and twenty-six ways you can count on us to help you.
- Fund a buyout agreement between partners.
- Ensure the continuity of a company in the event that a key partner gets a life-threatening illness.
- Determine the best way to allocate a $100,000 windfall.
- Disentangle personal risks from business risks, thereby protecting the family.
- Negotiate disability claims for employees who cannot work at their own occupation.
- Help employees select appropriate investments for their pension plans and RRSP’s.
- Help plan and develop funds for retirement.
- Help select appropriate corporate sponsored pension and retirement contracts and options.
- Insure people who appear to be uninsurable.
- Make sure funds are available at death to pay taxes on various assets.
- Coach administrators of benefit plans to maximize their contracts.
- Protect employees from assuming extraordinary financial and insurance risks.
- Protect companies from unilateral changes caused by outside forces such as banks.
- Insure against losses caused by debt.
- Design and implement benefit and retirement plans that suit your corporate culture, objectives, and budget; maintain as necessary from year to year.
- Conduct seminars to explain your benefit plans to employees in the context of their lives in language they can understand.
- Support employers and employees throughout difficult long-term disability claims for key people and regular employees.
- Perform an audit of your existing policies to ensure you are properly covered.
- Make sure planning takes into consideration various types of taxation.
- Provide tax effective lifetime income for individuals and families.
- Ensure planning takes into consideration the potential for large health risks.
- Fund estates to support disabled children.
- Fund the succession of a business.
- Eliminate corporate debt and other obligations if a key person dies or gets a life-threatening illness.
- Reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary overlaps in coverage between life, business and employee policies.
- Provide a single point of contact for all insurance needs.
Can you think of another way to ‘benefit’ from our expertise, experience and our inside-out knowledge of insurance?
Give us a call at (905) 477-8029 or contact us here and let us know what we can do for you!